- Woopi Connect is an on-demand transport business operated by Forest Coach Lines Pty Ltd (ACN 000 037 409) (‘FCL’).
- The following Terms and Conditions (the ‘Terms’) govern the use of the Woopi Connect services, the Woopi Connect website (‘the Website’) and the associated application (‘the App’).
- FCL reserves the right to alter the Terms as required without notice. At any time, the latest version of these Terms will be available from the Website at www.woopiconnect.com.au.
- FCL reserves the right to terminate some or all of the Woopi Connect Services, or terminate the contractual relationship established above without prior notice.
Booking of services
- Bookings for the Woopi Connect service can be made through the Woopi Connect App, or alternatively by calling the Woopi Connect team on (02) 6654 0581 during weekday business hours (7:00am – 7:00pm).
- All customers will be required to establish an Woopi Connect account. This will occur at the point of installing the App, or when making a telephone based booking.
- Personal information (information or an opinion about passengers), collected from passengers, such as name, date of birth, contact details, or sensitive personal information (including information about mobility/accessibility requirements) (together Personal Information) collected by Woopi Connect may be disclosed to Transport for New South Wales (TfNSW).
TfNSW may disclose such Personal Information to other Australian government agencies. These government agencies may use Personal Information for any purpose relating to the exercise of their government functions. Such Personal Information may also be disclosed to other third parties if required by law.
TfNSW may also use passengers contact details to conduct surveys relating to the provision of the service provided by Woopi Connect.
By using these services provided by Woopi Connect, passengers consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their Personal Information in the manner outlined above.
- By establishing a Woopi Connect account, you consent to FCL contacting you via text or email in relation to provision of Woopi Connect services. FCL will not send you promotional material or advertising via text or email without your express consent.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the details registered to their Woopi Connect account are kept updated (including contact and payment details).
- Accepted credit and debit cards are Visa and MasterCard.
- The App is available for download from our website www.woopiconnect.com.au or alternatively from the Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- The App requires an active internet connection, for which the customer will be responsible for any incurred costs and data charges.
- When downloading the Woopi Connect App from a third party platform, it is your responsibility to review the relevant third-party conditions of use and privacy policies.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that other persons do not access their Woopi Connect account.
- FCL provides no representations or warranties:
- as to the fitness for a particular purpose of the Woopi Connect services or the use of the Website or App;
- that the Website or the App are free from defects or viruses;
- that the Website and the App will be error free; or
- in relation to the infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
- From time to time, the Website and the App may be unavailable due to maintenance or repair requirements. Where possible, FCL will provide you with advance warning of scheduled maintenance of the App or Website, and will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the disruption is minimised. FCL will not accept liability for any direct or indirect loss incurred by customers as a result of:
- the unavailability of the App or Website;
- use of the App or Website; or
- any defects or virus transmitted to the customer’s computer equipment in accessing the App or Website.
- From time to time, FCL may require upgrades be installed in respect of the App.
- FCL prohibits the linking of the App or Website from third party websites.
- The App has been designed for use solely in Australia and FCL does not accept responsibility for compliance with laws or other requirements in any other country.
- To use the Woopi Connect service you must have a valid booking. A valid booking is a booking for which you have received confirmation either through the App, SMS, email or verbal booking receipt number.
- When boarding the Woopi Connect service the customer will be required to present a valid booking confirmation, either printed or displayed on an electronic device, or by quoting a booking reference from the call centre.
- The Woopi Connect service facilitates multiple passenger bookings to be made in a single transaction (subject to availability). The customer is responsible for selecting the correct number of passengers when making the booking.
- A booking will only be validated where capacity exists on the bus. In the event that there is no available capacity for the customer’s selected journey, an alternate time will be suggested. FCL does not guarantee availability for all requested journeys.
- Passengers will not be provided with a specific designated seat on the bus.
- All passengers on Woopi Connect services must wear a seatbelt.
- Passengers must not place any part of their body outside the vehicle while the vehicle is moving.
- All services are wheelchair accessible, however there is only a single space available on each bus. The App includes a selection option to reserve a wheelchair space. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the wheelchair selection is made at the time of booking to ensure that the necessary space is available on the service.
- Passengers will be picked-up and set-down only at the stops designated in the App or the service map provided on the website.
- Woopi Connect services cannot be waved, hailed or flagged down. All bookings must be made in advance and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they are ready are the Woopi Connect pick up point at the designated time.
- Registered users of Woopi Connect services must be 16 years old or above. Children under 2 years old are not permitted to board Woopi Connect services. There will only be one child restraint seat available on the vehicle. Parents will be responsible for restraining the child into the seat.
- Use of Woopi Connect services is at the customer’s own risk. We encourage customers to consider carefully whether the Woopi Connect services will meet their requirements.
- While FCL will endeavour to ensure services operate reliably and punctually, there may be circumstances where Woopi Connect services are delayed or cancelled. FCL will not be liable for any costs incurred by a customer as a result of cancelled or delayed services, including consequential damages or the cost of alternative travel arrangements, including without limitation, for any failure to meet a subsequent journey on any form of transport.
- Customers may carry small luggage items on board (subject to vehicle capacity) however oversized items including surfboards and bicycles are not permitted. Customers are solely responsible for all baggage brought on board Woopi Connect services and FCL will not be liable for loss, theft, or damage to baggage or personal effects.
- It is a condition of carriage that no food or alcohol is consumed on Woopi Connect services, and the services are strictly non-smoking. FCL requires customers to respect their fellow passengers and not use offensive language or behaviour while on Woopi Connect services.
- FCL may charge customers an additional amount for cleaning or repair of the vehicle, where damage or soiling is caused by the customer.
- FCL may refuse carriage to customers, or remove passengers from its vehicle if, in the opinion of FCL, the person:
- appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol to such a level that they may pose a threat to themselves, to others or to property;
- is objectionable, violent, aggressive, disorderly or unruly towards other persons;
- is causing discomfort or offence to other persons, including passengers;
- brings on baggage that may put the safety of the vehicle or the safety or health of any person in the vehicle in danger or at risk;
- breaks any law; or
- disobeys any reasonable instruction of the driver of the Woopi Connect service.
Payment and pricing
- All fares are payable to FCL.
- FCL reserves the right to alter fares at any time without prior notice.
Woopi Connect services operate under a single and dual zone fare structure, as advertised on the Woopi Connect website.
- The fare is for a single trip, and it is not determined by the number of bus stops or kilometres travelled.
- Concession fares are available for Woopi Connect services.
- Bookings may be cancelled by the customer without incurring any cost up until 15 minutes prior to the confirmed collection time. In a cancellation is made, customers will have to call Woopi Connect @ 6654 0581 to have the fare refunded to their debit/credit card.
- Where a journey is cancelled later than 15 minutes before the confirmed collection time, no refund will be provided.
- No refund will be provided to the customer in the event that they are not at the confirmed collection point at the confirmed collection time.
- FCL reserves the right to refuse carriage to customers that are unable to demonstrate payment of the required fare.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- FCL retains exclusive ownership of all intellectual property associated with the Woopi Connect App, the Website and the Woopi Connect Services, including images, trademarks, photographs and text.
- Reproduction, modification, publishing, displaying, transmitting and selling of the content included on the Website and App is prohibited.
- You agree to indemnify FCL and its related parties, together with their directors, officers, employees, suppliers, volunteers, and agents from and against any claims, actions, liabilities, losses and expenses arising from or in connection with:
- the use of the App, the Website or Woopi Connect services;
- your breach of any of these Terms;
- violation of the rights of any third parties, including providers and other users; and
FCL welcomes your feedback and encourages customers to suggest ways we can improve our services. If you have feedback or a complaint regarding Woopi Connect services, or have a lost property query, please contact us by phone on (02) 6654 0581 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspension or Termination of Account
Limitation of Liability
- The use of the Website, App and Woopi Connect services is at your own risk
- FCL and its related entities are not liable for any direct or indirect loss, damages, or expenses caused or contributed to by your use of the App, the Website or Woopi Connect services, regardless of the cause of action.
- To the extent permitted by law, FCL limits its liability to reperformance of the services or a refund of the fare paid. In any event, FCL’s liability will not exceed the fare.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between FCL and its ers in relation to the Woopi Connect services.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. The parties agree that the courts of New South Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes arising under these Terms or in relation to the Website, App or Woopi Connect services.
- In the event any provision of these Terms are invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be ineffective and may be severed from the Terms without invalidating the remainder of the provisions of these Terms.