At ComfortDelGro Corporation (CDC) Australia, we care for our people and customers. Our priority is the safety of passengers and employees, especially those on the front-line.
As an operator in a regulated transport industry, we will continue to coordinate closely with government authorities and are taking action around COVID-19 in line with their recommendation and regulation.
For your peace of mind, we have also introduced a number of measures:
Protecting our people
- Restrictions on travel.
- Postponement of large-scale events.
- Remote working solutions including online technology for meetings and daily operations.
- Access to hand sanitisers.
- Training on social distancing, hygiene practices and other precautionary measures.
- CDC has established a national COVID-19 24×7 assistance hotline for all staff, whereby they can access medical advice around COVID-19.
- We are working in partnership with government to provide public transport services for as long as it is safe and logistically possible to do so.
- Our drivers have been educated to maintain good hygiene standards including practicing regular hand sanitising.
- Our vehicles are being cleaned and sanitized more regularly with daily internal clean.
- Where practicable, implementing social distancing measures on board our buses.
We have not had any incident relating to COVID-19 and for that we are very thankful, but we wish to assure you that we have response plans ready.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to linking people to places and communities even in these challenging times.
CEO, ComfortDelGro Australia